- How many hours of classes a day are there?
- There are 6 hours of classes a day─a total of 800 hours in one year.
Homeroom at 9:20 / Classes start at 9:30 to 15:20
- About how much will I need per month for living expenses?
- Average per month: ¥50,000
(Example of expenses: ¥26,000 for dorm expenses, ¥20,000 for food, etc… There may be other expenses depending on the needs of students.)
- Will I be able to work part-time?
- Student visa, which is issued at the time of admission, will allow you to work a total of 28 hours a week while class is in session, and 8 hours a day during breaks.
- What are the age requirements for admission?
- In general, our students are 18 years of age and older. They had also graduated from high school or some other institution within the past 5 years of being enrolled. For further questions regarding admission requirements, please contact us.
- How do most students commute?
- Commuting by bicycle is the most common and the most cost-efficient way to go to college. There are also other ways to commute: train, subway, and bus.
- Is there a dormitory?
- Yes there is. Our excellent and safe accommodations and our helpful dorm staff will help make you’re experience at Aso as comfortable and as worry-free as possible.
For more information, click HERE.